.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Dispatching

i know I know

I never blog, its not my fault, really!

You love me anyway. Its sunday night on a slower than normal dispatch shift and I'm here to talk to you today about

TOYS.

No really, just kidding.

but if you have seen the movie "toys" its a good one, I think robin williams is in it...or maybe someone who acts like him. Its about a toy Factory...or something.

Moving on, I should be reading up on my Article that's due for tomorrow or perhaps one of the 25 pages of paper's I have to write, but alas, I am lathargic. I do not wish to complete any homework for tonight. Even if it is due tomorrow.

Carly's Blog tells me to blog and so I shall. Hmm What's new? I'm leaving on the 3rd of may, and that sucks. I have a wonderful girlfriend whom I am leaving and I don't know what to do about it.

Listening to Savage Garden isn't helping either. Hmm what else, I like coffee, its good times. Oh I don't mind Red Heads either, infact my Dad is an Orange-red kinda Red Head and hes not too bad, a bit of a bastard, but so am I.
I like cheese, and crackers, and pickles while we are at it.

It was fun not talking on friday, but I don't think I want to do it again anytime soon, twas hard. Carly I didn't mean to call you a slave or anything like that, I was joking, Honest!

I'm out, cya tomorrow

Comments:
I was so hurt, I just couldn't find the motivation to get out of bed. Sniff sniff. See y'all Wednesday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?