.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

Yay Writing

I wrote some more of my paper, and I will prolly send it to Carly when the time comes.

IE tomorrow sometime. Gosh knows the little girl doesnt have enough to do on her own, but she wants to help me. She's a saint I tell you, a demon on the road, but a Saint none the less.

Currently whoring out my assingment to anyone and everyone who will take it. I want confirmation on all my results and explainations. I need to do well in 418, I want to make my last semester great.

You guys made it great as well, I heartily enjoy coffee and all the fall-out there in. I will do my best to continue to make it to all the coffee's of april for in May I am gone.

There is a party at my place, from the 28th to the 31st. Its 4 days and three nights.
We are setting our sights high, but I have hope for a glorious party yet.

You all are naturally invited. If you plan on staying, please bring own bedding and toliettries (including towel, I have but two)

its late and I should have been in bed ages ago.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?