.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

I wear the cheese

The cheese does not wear me.

Another exciting day of physiology. I'm starting to become annoyed at different parts of the body having the same name (colliod, ampulla) and the same thing having three different names (vessopressin, AVP, ADH), its a great big ball of suck. The party is coming soon, SO SOON. I can smell it. If anyone starts puking at my party, I think I may have to ask them to leave. I hate the smell of vomit, and usually if you're puking, you usually have all the co-ordination of a blind goat (the cerebellum is first affected when drinking alcohol) and that means missing the freaking toliet. That measn puke stench.

I refuse to clean up someone elses puker. Sans Babysitting at my party!

Carly if you still don't know where I live. Call me and leave a message, I'll check it before thursday. see you all there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?