.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

It was so clever in my head

Its saturday night and thats alright right for fighting. Or so the legend has it.

I'm dispatching again, they promoted me. Well not really, they mostly just took off to have fun and left me here to sit and stew. Well not stew so much as be alone, with my paper. Normally that's a good thing, but I got a lot done on my paper today. Im done page 4 of 5. Is it supposed to be that long? no, he said min 3.5 pages and make sure you say everything.

I havn't a clue what that means, but I shall try to explain worm sex in 5 pages (single spaced). Im glad I didnt become an arts student because it takes me FOREVER to write a paper, days and days.

got my essay back, the prof didnt like it, Im gonna go talk to her about getting me a higher mark. I really liked my paper, but apparently it was a little too risque. Maybe I am a hack writer, who knows.

Things got busy for a while, and now I lost my train of thought. Off to doing nothing

Comments:
Hey, I brought you food! You ate it. I'm a nice, thoughtful TD. I even bought you booster juice b4 shift. Nicest TD ever!!

Sorry McDermid didn't like your paper. I'm glad I finally beat you on something in genetics. It makes me feel better about myself.
 
Well as long as you feel better about yourself *laughs*

I'm super glad you did good though, it was a good paper. Though Mcdermind when she read it put the pauses in weird places, and it didn't flow.

Maybe that was just me, but maybe she can't read aloud...in a little girls voice...or something.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?