.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

ROXANNE

Turn out the red light! (I had this song stuck in my head since I woke up...I just may go insane).

It's a beautiful Sunday morning, the sun is out and I'm up at 9 O'clock. I have no idea why I'm up this early, I never get up early. Maybe my body is reacting to the fact it knows early mornings are status quo from now on. King off sleep-in will have to wake up early, the irony is palatable. I already spoke of this but now Im gonna talk about my hair. I think its currently longer than...well ever. I'm halfway to hippie and it turns out my hair wants to go 'fro, and Im not sure how I feel about this. Maybe my hair is just naturally ghetto, and has street cred I could only dream of. I wonder if it knows any gang signs? I guess it would be part of the west side crew...Albertan is westish. Manitoba is more centralish, but less people, people have to visit.

You all must visit, I promise to not let my leacherous military friends at you, they're really gentlemen deep down. Callous, oofish, and crude, but gentlemen none the less.

Carly would could go car shopping, and you could pick out the car that would be nice to have but I could never afford. I mention Carly because she is willing to drive that far, because she loves driving that much.

I could take you to all the winnipeg hot spots, which are actually 2 hours outside winnipeg, naturally. The beaches in winnipeg are actually really nice, no really, I'm serious, they are.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?