.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

This Blog has nothing to do about puppies

If you're interested in puppies, this isn't the place to be right now.

I'd like to remind you of my year end party that wants to last three nights. I know not everyone can make it all the days, but I hope everyone will make it on the thursday!

So you are all invited, please bring your high spirits and your High other spirits too. (In case you didn't get that, Im talking about hooch!)

Instead of going to class yesterday, I studied online, it was quiet. SO quiet, I enjoyed it greatly. I think I should have started doing it a long time ago. No annoying students, no annoyingly slow prof, just me and chem: together forever.

Naturally Im kidding, I wish on everything good and pure that I didnt have to take chem 102. If a more useless course, or a more useless lab existed, I know of it not. One should not be able finish a lab in 42 minutes, what possible use is a 42 minute lab, GAH.

Shouldnt even be a stupid lab with the course. Perhaps assignments or something, like in math 113, something remotely useful to the course. Maybe just another midterm with a seminar, like in 380 or 418. Chem 102, worst class ever...well next to genet 301. Signing off, oh and Carol if you're reading this, Nanni nanni boo boo.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?