.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

What you waiting for?

So I got L.A.M.B and I like it. I'm not sure why I like retro 80's Japanese Pop music, but dammit I do.

The convocation/moving/paperwork trial is going along just great, I've sent dozens of emails and many a phone call, and I've actually made some progress. Not a lot mind you, but some. I have about 3 more phone calls this morning to make before I scurry off to class, but I am not in the mood to be talking to folk. They be queer folk they be, asking all manner of question I havn't a clue on.

Armed with my Genetics Degree and my Basic Flight instruction, I am completely useless in the "paperless" world we now find ourselves in. I will be getting better at these though, the army runs on food and paperwork, god knows our machines don't run. I should make a pool, and have bets on where I will get sent overseas. My pick is London, a tid hopeful, but hey, I have hope.

I checked the blogs and no ones looked at them since yesterday, so don't forget to read my previous blog as well on the exciting adventures of PAPERWORKGATE 05

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?