.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 27, 2005

 

Frogive me father for I have sinned.

Are you comfortable?

This might take a while...

Kidding, I'm not going to tally off my Sins and transgressions, I don't have time or the inclination.

Another day of rain, but today I had my flight jacket, so I wasn't frozen and wet when I got to work today, yay!

I met another girl I knew at basic, only I can't remember a thing about her. I know she was in my platoon, I vaguely recall she had a soft drill voice, the rest is blank. How can you completely forget someone after 4 years? I guess when you're as old as I am, stuff that happened in your youth get clouded.

Where's my cane? Damn Teenagers.

Found out something interesting, every Friday the Nav kids have a Texas Hold'em poker night. They had a full table tonight, but I'm going to ask if I can be on the next one. The buy in is only 10 dollars, so that's good for my wallet. Being NAv's however mean they have a lot of spare time on their hands, so maybe they practice alot...Im not sure.

Erin and myself love Badmington, so I want to play when I get in town. Erin tells me she's gotten a few games together already, which sounds fantastic. I know Carol likes hitting the ole' shuttlecock, I'm not sure about the rest of you though, any takers? You wouldn't think its much of a workout, but if you are very bad at it, you run around a lot, and then it becomes Quite the workout.

Sunday I was thinking of a Last night dinner thing again, maybe BPs again, or we could go someone new. We could go to Fiores, they serve excellent meals and it doesn't charge a whole lot (which is nice).

Hopefully the weather is nice and we can have a picnic, I would REALLY love a picnic. I had to bail on the last one, and it would be super neat to make up for it. I couldn't cook anything mind you, but I could purchase beverages.

Comments:
*tear* I was really hoping for a confession... Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for another day.
 
Hey hey. Dinner Sunday sounds lovely, but not BPs, k? I eat there 5 nites a week as it is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?