.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Reclassification

I talked to Cpl Wallis, and she won't help me. Its not that she doesn't want to help me, I'm sure I am annoying her a lot, she just can't. Apparently my information was improperly added into the Computer.

And they can't fix it till monday! That means No pay for Jay. I get 1/5 of what I should be getting, isn't life fun? I will just get my money 15 days later, but I wanted it now. I deserve it now, hell I deserved it three paycheques ago.

More Bad news, I got my Moose Jaw Posting Date. 30 Oct 06. 16 months away, WEEEEE. I will be here FOREVER. I found this out last night, I was annoyed. I went and played poker and lost it all on pocket 2's, thankfully it was only a 5 dollar buy in.

There's more this morning; no hot water. I'm not talking empty water heaters, I am talking no Hot water in the building period. Ever taken a Cold Water Pipe only shower? It isn't pleasent. Ever Shaved with Cold water? I don't recommend it.

So this morning I had no money(gambled or otherwise), no posting, no hot water,and to put the cherry on the top, it was raining. It hasn't stopped raining since I've got back.

Apparently the gods be angry at me. Thankfully the RMC kids are about for my ritual sacrifices, otherwise, I might have been in trouble.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?