.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Today is Adeventure Wednesday

What does that mean? It means a bunch of us get together and do SOMETHING. ANYTHING that's fun for all those involved. We wanted to go Lazer Tagging (paintballing would have been more like Mud balling at this point, the sun is out(Finally) but everything is still soupy) but Winnipeg HAS NO LAZER TAG. NOT ONE. Can you Imagine? The insanity of this place grows with each passing day. If it weren't for ADVENTURE WEDNESDAYS I honestly believe I would go mad.

We are going instead Go-Carting, or in this particular instance "NAS-Carting". You need to be 18+ to drive them, so they should be sufficiently fast (read also: suicidal).

We have been playing a lot of Texas Hold'em, and after my one win, I've been cleaned out twice in a row. Thankfully they have only been for 5 dollars, so Im really only at -5 dollars over all, which is nice. Floor Three Annex of Building 63, where I hang my hat, is DETERMINED not to be bored in Winnipeg, it is trully a daunting task. I've long since run out of Novels to read, so I am stuck with T.V or ADVENTURE WEDNESDAYs ( and "sketchy Saturdays", Fun fact: they last longer than 24 hours).

So While The events surrounding my military life suck, the people I'm associating myself with are highly motivated to have fun. We even have an OIC Go-Cart, one Ocdt Banks, so far she's done the research but has yet to appoint a 2ic (2nd in command). I am doing her evaulation for this exercise, and if she fails she will be doomed to remedial fun. I'm not sure what all that entails, but having to pay for the copious amounts of beer we drink is an option.

Also good news, the Hot Water is back on. After having my Cold Cold shower, I am ever more glad I am Airforce and not Army. Army showers in the cold water all the time, they like the rain. They also like charging at Machine Gun Nests, which baffles me to no end. Thank god for Army though, because it means I can be home by diner, and they get home in other ways.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?