.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Chastity

chas·ti·ty
n.
The condition or quality of being pure or chaste.

Virginity.
Virtuous character.
Celibacy.

For some reason people think its a strippers name. I'm sure if she could, and you told her her name was meant for a pole dancer, Im sure she'd just smile and wink, perhaps even a little wiggle.

Good news, since I have an amazing pit crew on retainer (I owe you guys diner, seriously, pick any McDonalds, kidding) my baby doesn't have a massive dent anymore. Now she has a cute little dimple, which suits me just fine. I've been overjoyed at the fact I didn't have to go those greedy bastards any of my money, and I can now lavish my friends with wine and song (more wine, a whole lot less song).

Speaking of Song, my fabulous girlfriend (aka the other woman in my life) got me tickets to see Garbage! Can you freaking believe it, I had no idea there were tickets left. Its at Reds which means NO smoking (of anykind, hopefully) and a band that I have been in love with since grade school. Have I mentioned how awesome she is? She also took me out to diner the other night, to a very fancy place, and paid oodles for it. I like being wined and dined, but I hope she doesnt think she can ply me with presents and fancy meals to take advantage of me.

Im not that kinda boy, its diner AND a movie. ;)

Since the concert is this sunday, I will not be able to make it to the swat retreat. I promise to go to other safewalk events, but I will be able to make it to this one.

I'm moving into my new place soon, so I have to get a bed and stuff...so eventually I'll have to go to IKEA and actually buy something...or something. Where does one get stuff that isn't IKEA...there are other furniture stores right?

Comments:
You are not allowed under any conditions to make a trip to Ikea without me. Do you understand 2Lt? I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

Ok, now that that is out of me, I am going to be unsupervised for the next 2 weeks, starting tomorrow. Bren is leaving for Europe, and I'm just working and such. Thus, don't forget to call me when things are happening. Ya, I'm probably working, but that doesn't mean you can just ignore me!! Incidentally, my schedule this week is Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun closes.

Glad your baby isn't dented any more - Tim told me all about it.
 
Yes Ma'am, the 2LT will not Recce Ikea without you, Ma'am.

Are we still on for Coffee? thursday after 4ish, I could pop by? I will brave rush hour just to see you and bury you in caffiene.

I'm taking thursday off from the Gym, so I don't have to rush off for any reason that day. I need to get an agenda book, at my days are filling up.

Oh I loathe being so popular :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?