.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

Compact Disks

AKa Cd's, I require some. As I am tooling around the greater metropolis of Edmonton, I like listening to Music. Not just any music mind you, good music. I am, however, leery of using mix CDs. I enjoy listening to albums more so than mix CDs. While I am not opposed to listening to these Mix Cds, I would rather find those albums that can atand alone. You know the ones where you can listen to the whole thing, and not have to skip any track, all songs passing judgement.

These are Rare mind you. I got my 500$ Graduate Refund so I am not as strapped for cash as I was about 24 hours ago. I want to put 400 on my Credit card, and the rest for spending money over the next two weeks. I would like to invest in a Cd of aforementioned status. That or direct burn CD, whichever is more available, or cheaper. Something about owning the actual CD gives me the warm fuzzies.

Doing more work stuff. Finally starting to imput things into the computer, and I am now OIC email response. That means my desk is at the public Gpnet computer, which means I can check my blog on Company time.

These are your Tax Dollars at Work :)

Comments:
Didn't go shopping - read a 34 page paper on worm sex determination instead. Perhaps another day then. Give me a call some time. I sit here very bored most days....
 
I like owning CDs too, I actually bought a bunch the other day. I got Biff Naked's newest album, Shakira's new disc, and the new Gorillaz CD. All were quite good, well, at least I think they were good.

Wow Kim, 34 pages of worm sex. Sounds like a good time. Then again I spent last night in the lab doing protein purification and reading about crap which basically amounts to tick contraceptives.
 
Worm Sex determination, ahhh a topic close to my heart. Who wrote it? I probably still have some articles laying about. I wouldn't give you my term paper to read, as its absolute garbage, but I would be willing to point out some interesting aspect of the subject.

I take it the grad application is going well? Who else thinks about Worm sex than Good 'ole Dave?

I enjoy Biff Naked, I think I shall have to pick up one of her older CDs "I bifficus", I seem to recall that one being a good one. Ofcourse that was back in grade9/10 or there about. Those are the "LSD" years, and can't always be trusted.
 
Yep, 34 pages. Next stop is an 11 pager. Both are by Dave, man that guy is verbose. But surprisingly, despite some of his lectures, his papers are actually quite easy to follow.

Tick contraceptives? Isn't reproduction pretty much their goal in life? I mean, it's like telling a cow you're not gonna butcher it, just let it sit around and eat, and then die of old age. It's not fair to take away their purpose in life!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?