.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Gonna go huntin'

gonna kill somethin', don't care what it is.
Maybe a gopher,
Maybe a rabbit,
Maybe the neighbours kid!

Oh I love that little ditty. some 17 year old kid wants to be an Infantry Officer. It would be irresponsible to ask him "what in God's name is wrong with you boy? You got rocks on your head?", so I go through my spiel and send him on his way.

I doubt his marks are going to be high enough, apparently people think we're willing to give 80,000 dollar scholarships to people with c+ averages. I wonder if they go to universities and ask the same question. Probably, the world is filled with lower intelligent people...sad.

So I get to move into my new place this sunday. So I have HAVE to buy my bed this weekend. I simply must, and a nice little dresser, maybe an end table. I was thinking battleship grey, or a matte metallic colour, you know, mix it up a bit.

I can't wait to put my desk together, 48 inchs on a side, its glorious! I'm turning into little suzie homemaker, but I've always wanted a nice desk to go with my nice chair (or as I like to call it: The Command Chair, the high back reminds me of a Captians chair).

So the House warming party is Next Friday, the 2nd. You know We always through a good party, so show up. I will give directions to anyone who wants them, and as such will know if you're interested in our little shin dig.

We do have three bedrooms, so if anyone wants to be hired on as a live in maid/cook, please enquire within.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?