.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Its a Secret!

I'm not sure if Kim actually wasn't telling me something, or if she was just messing with my head.

Either way, she said "shhh don't tell him", and then buttoned up, the little skamp.

Waterpark was fun, and I met a few new people, and got to see some people in bathingsuits for the first time. Contrary to what Carly thinks, she looks just fine in one.

I felt best I have ever felt going to the waterpark. I can see results in my gym hitting, I am encouraged to continue. I am a happy cog.

Ditched on Poker and no doubt saved myself 20 dollars! Had to visit my own personal Hottie, who is far easier on the eyes than Chris/steve/kevin/ or Jorge.

See you all tomorrow, but don't tell anyone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?